Sunday, February 11, 2018

"You Are My Valentine," says the Lord!

How "beautiful you are, my love, how beautiful you are" (Song of Songs 1: 15)!
As "a lily among thistles, so is my love among the maidens (Song of Songs 2: 2).
Pleasantly, "In his longed-for shade I am seated..." (Song of Songs 2: 3).
Pleased am I that "the banner he raises over me is love" (Song of Songs 2: 4).
Yes, "My beloved lifts up his voice, he says to me, 'Come...my lovely one, come'" (Song of Songs 2: 10).


Vineyards "are in flower." "Come, then, my love, my lovely one, come" (Song of Songs 2:15 & 13)
Alas, "let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet and you face is beautiful" (Song of Songs 2: 14).
Lo, I ask you to "be my beloved," says the Lord (Song of Songs 2:17).
Enclosed, are we, in a garden of love--God's love! "Let my beloved come onto his garden, let him taste its rarest fruits" (Song of Songs 4: 16)!
No way will I give myself totally to anyone but to my Beloved:  "I am my Beloved's, and His desire is for me" (song of songs 7:11).
To me, Jesus says: "Open to me...my love, my dove, my perfect one...." (Song of songs 5: 2).
I "am my Beloved's, and my Beloved is mine. He pastures his flock among the lilies" (Song of Songs 6": 2)
Now, again, hear the Lord say to you: "How beautiful you are, how charming, my love, my delight" (Song of Songs 6: 7).
Every day, I ask God to "set me like a seal on your heart, like a seal on your arm. For love is strong as death,...The flash of it is a flash of four, a flame of Yahweh Himself. Local no flood can quench, no torrents drown" (Song of Songs 8: 6-7).
'So, I will seek the Lord who seeks me, His beloved!

Daily awakened, I will listen for my Beloved's voice of love!
Always in need of love, I know that my Beloved lives within me, walks beside me, and behind me, hemming my in and keeping me from harm.
Yes, my Beloved is always with me as Lover, as Redeemer and Sanctifier!







No comments:

Post a Comment