Saturday, February 24, 2018

God's Unsurpassable Lovde

In Sarah Young's meditation in Jesus Calling for Feb. 24, Jesus says to us: "Be still in the light of My Presence, while I communicate Love to you."  In the liturgy that I attended today, the homilist emphasized God's love for each one of us.  The thought that keeps running through my mind is: "Even if you were the only person, Dorothy Ann, I would have died on that cross on Calvary just for you. I would have given my life only for you. My love for you is that profound, that deep, that wide, that high.  No lengths of expressing my love for you is too much for me. As you ponder the cross, remember that I am loving you beyond measure and always will!"

God is saying the same thing to you, as you read this!  Bask in God's love in the silence of your room, in the silence of a church, in the silence of nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment