Thursday, December 22, 2011

My soul magnifies the Lord

O God,  my soul rejoices in You, my Savior.  You, who are mighty, have done great things for me.  Holy is Your name.” 

                 You’ve given me life.
               You  have chosen parents for me who
                            loved You,
                         honored You,
 worshipped You,
 recognized You as God and as their personal savior.
                You gave me parents for whom Church was important.
                You gave me parents of
 strong faith,
 firm trust,
and love for You and each other.
You gave me parents who
respected the sacrament of marriage,
gave their all to growing in  love and respect of each other,
and cherished their children.

Thank You, Lord, that these values are lived out by each of my siblings and are key values in my life as a woman religious.

How was any of this possible? The Holy Spirit overshadowed them and us, Lord. Thank you!

               


No comments:

Post a Comment